We do get this question from time to time. As we do not administer the actual web-based software that powers the platform, it is very difficult for us to provide direct help to you. However, the company that powers the site – Lifepics – has dedicated help at this link: http://photoprinter.lifepics.com/Help/.
Before trying this help link, we do suggest checking the following:
- Ensure your browser software is up to date – out of date software is one of the most common reasons things don’t work
- Also make sure your operating system is up to date. This makes sure all necessary security features are working properly.
- Sometimes cached (stored) information in your browser is bad and prevents things from working correctly – just reset your browser or clear your cache
- Sometimes simply closing the browser down and restarting it can work.
- Sometimes an alternate browser software works better when one won’t work – as reference in store we use Chrome on both our PC and our Mac computers and it works fine. Internet Explorer, Firefox & Safari also work well.
We’ve also created a new youtube channel for D&R Photo that we will be posting tutorial videos on. Here’s the Printing Online video to help you get started: